Forex Trading Guide


Because each currency fluctuates independently, it is possible to make a profit from the changes in currency value. For example, 1 Euro used to be worth about 0.86 US dollars. Shortly thereafter, 1 Euro was worth about 1.08 US dollars. Those who bought Euros at 86 cents and sold them at 1.08 US dollars were able to make 22 cents profit off of each Euro - this could equate to hundreds of millions in profits for those who were deeply rooted in the Euro. Everything in the Forex market is hanging on the exchange rate of various currencies. Sadly, very few people realize that the exchange rates they see on the news and read about in the newspapers each day could possibly be able to work towards profits on their behalf, even if they were just to make a small investment. Our Research and Education center offers daily updates on all the major trading sessions along with multiple daily briefings on all critical market events which daily shape the global markets. Supply and demand for any given currency, and thus its value, are not influenced by any single element, but rather by several. These elements generally fall into three categories: economic factors, political conditions and market psychology.

Currency carry trade refers to the act of borrowing one currency that has a low interest rate in order to purchase another with a higher interest rate. A large difference in rates can be highly profitable for the trader, especially if high leverage is used. However, with all levered investments this is a double edged sword, and large exchange rate price fluctuations can suddenly swing trades into huge losses.

I have been working with InstaForex for about a year. I got to know about the company through the commercial in Econom newspaper. I decided to visit introductory lecture and opened a trading account. I liked coherent and collaborative work of the office. I would like to point at speedy execution of orders and a very good customer support service, as well as perfect system of welcome bonuses and convenience at work with website. To be honest, I have not worked seriously on Forex, but now after ShowfxWorld exhibition I am sure that work with InstaForex will be a top priority for me and it will help me to reach success and prosperity. I would like the company would organize club days more often.

Over the counter trading method is one of the biggest trading methods in the world, performed by individuals and organization. The individuals determine whom they opt to trade with, relying upon the trading conditions. Forex trading involves leverage, carries a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. Please read the Forex Risk Disclosure prior to trading forex products.

I started trading on Forex in summer 2011. InstaForex Company was my first broker to guide me in the currency market. I was very pleased with the�attitude�of its�staff and their in-depth answers to all my questions. What is more, I was nicely surprised by the immediate execution of orders, withdrawals and deposits. InstaForex Company also provides an opportunity to take part in webinars on any topic you're interested in. While communicating with other traders and discussing different questions, I can develop my trading skills and keep in touch with people with the same interests. A huge advantage is the chance to participate in exhibitions with various seminars providing not only first-hand information but also active learning and development.